If deemed qualified to teach a dual enrollment course, submit to NRCC’s Human Resources Office:
- From the NRCC Home Page click on My Accounts. Log in using your username and password. (If you need help with your username and/or password, please contact the Help Desk at 540-674-3600, extension 4400).
- Click on SIS: Student Information System
- Click on Classic Home then click on Self Service, Faculty Center, My Schedule
- Select term. Fall 2022 will be 2224. Spring 2023 will be 2232.
- Click on the grade roster icon beside each class. Enter grades and click
Save when all grades have been entered. W and F grades already on the roster cannot be changed. W grades cannot be entered by faculty.
If you enter a grade of F or U (or if an F or U grade is already on your roster) you must also enter a last date of attendance/participation before you can SAVE your grades.
- At the top of the page, change the drop-down Approval Status to Ready for Review and Save.
- PLEASE NOTE: After all grades are entered and accurate, use the drop-down Approval Status again and change to Approve and Save.
- If you need to change a grade, select the Not Reviewed status, change grade, and Save. You must then repeat step 7. Grade changes after the deadline must be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office.
- If you have more than one class, go to the top of screen and select Change Class to go back to your class listing.
- Continue until all grades have been entered.
- To print: right click, Print
- The Admissions and Records Office will run a process that will post ALL grades for students.