Security Services Parking Regulations
- All vehicles must be registered with the college
- A current year parking decal should be hung from the front rear-view mirror of your vehicle.
- Motorcycle parking is permitted in crossed-out areas.
- Obey all signs (regulatory, warning and special) and pavement arrows.
- Parking is not allowed along painted curbs, on the grass, in fire lanes, by fire hydrants, or in driveways.
- The fine for illegally parking in handicapped space is $15.00. All other violations are $5.00.
- Please park vehicles between lines, taking only one space.
- Pay all fines at NRCC Business office or mail payment in the ticket envelope.
- Unpaid tickets will delay issuance of transcripts and future registration for classes.
- Contact the NRCC Security Office with any questions.
All parking lots (A-H) are open to faculty, staff, students and visitors
(Parking Lots Map)
To Contact Security:
- Dial extension: 3646 (on campus)
- Phone: (540) 674-3646 (off campus)
- Or Phone: (540) 674-3600 ext: 4443
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send e-mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this website.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?