Associate of Applied Science Degrees
The Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS)
is granted to students who major
in one of the occupational/technical courses of study and who may plan to work full-time as
soon as they graduate from college.
Associate Degree Requirements
To be eligible for graduation with an associate degree from a community college, the student must:
- have fulfilled all of the course and credit-hour requirements of the degree curriculum with at
least 25 percent of the credits acquired at the college awarding the degree;
- have been certified by an appropriate college official for graduation;
- have earned a grade point average of at least 2.0 in all studies attempted which
are applicable toward graduation in the student's curriculum;
- have filed an application for graduation in the Office of Admissions and Records
- have resolved all financial obligations to the college and returned all library and college materials.
The following links will provide specifics about each program.
Administration of Justice Programs
Administrative Support Technology Programs
Business Management Program
Engineering Design Technology Program
Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics (EIE) Programs
Information Systems Technology Programs
Machine Technology Program